ACG released the latest report of the European Electric Car Market Assessment Report. This is the most detailed report on European E-Car Industry.
Highlights of the European Electric Car Market Assessment Report:
- Current status of European Electric Car Market – Sales Volume, and Forecast (Short, Medium, and Long Term outlook.
- Demand Analysis – Personal uses, Commercial, and Fleet segment analysis
- Country-wise Electric Vehicle Policy Analysis and Impact on EV demand – Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Italy, and Finland
- Current Electric Car Product Portfolio and Gap analysis
- New Product launches Plan – Customer and Product Segment, New Launches Sales Forecast, Expected price, Range, Battery capacity, Range, Product USP, and other key information
- Pricing Strategy of Electric Cars – Mass Market, Premium, and Luxury Car segment
- Brand perception and its impact on Customer purchase decision
- Competitive Strategic Analysis – BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Tesla, PSA Group, Audi, Toyota, Hyundai, Skoda, Renault, Fiat, Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Volvo, Porsche
- Charging Infrastructure requirement in next 10 years
- Key players to establish Charging Station in the European region
- Customer Experience with Electric Car and their opinion about electric car
- Customer segment analysis