ACG is going to release the latest report How Covid-19 Will Hurt the Indian Automotive Market in 2020 and Beyond. We are doing a customer survey with the largest sample size to know the exact pulse of the customers from Rural to Metro Cities. The report is divided into 3 parts – Past Trends, Current situation, and future trend.
Subscribe our Monthly Analysis on the Indian Automotive sector to track every pulse of the market. This helps companies prepare for future challenges and opportunities.
Following are the key highlights of the report:
- COVID 19 impact on the overall economy, customer sentiment, Technology, Investment plan, and Market response
- What customer love to listen from the Auto manufacturer (Based on Survey from 27 cities)
- Which is the new business model can attract customer for the next 3 years (Based on Primary Survey from 25 cities)
- How to register exponential growth in Automotive Aftermarket
- Future of Electric vehicles in India after the impact of COVID 19 in India
- What is the key motivation of the buyer to buy a new vehicle
- Used Vs New vehicle, and Private Vs Corporate sales
- Will new vehicle launches have an impact on OEM sales
- Demand Analysis – Vehicle Type and Cities wise Analysis, and Rural Vs Urban.
- Segment-wise Sales and Production Forecast of next 3 years
- How Dealers can attract new customers
- Which are the most effective Marketing and Sales strategy
- Which segment will register maximum growth in FY 2021
- How Brand reputation, Brand Loyalty and Brand Strategy can help companies to increase their sales
- How Auto parts Industry can write new growth story
- Availability of Finance (loan) to buy a new vehicle
- Customer Group spending power and probability to buy a vehicle in 2020
- OEM strategy to win the market in COVID 19 effect
- How to develop and use digital solution for business growth
- Production plan of OEMs
- Future of Chinese OEMs in India
- Public Transport, Logistic Sector, Mining Industry analysis, Service sector, other core industries expected performance, and Impact on Industries on latest govt announcements.
The segment included Indian Passenger Vehicle – Car, SUV, MUV, Van, Taxi, Luxury passenger vehicle, Small, Mini, Sedan, Sports. Indian Commercial Vehicle – Mini Truck, Pickup Truck, Rigid Haulage, Tractor Trailer, Special Application, Tipper, Light Duty Truck, MediumDuty Truck, Heavy Duty Truck, School Bus, Staff Bus, InterCity, Intracity, Tourist Bus, Special Applications like Airport Transport, Defence etc. Indian Two Wheeler – Motorcycle and Scooter, Premium Bike, Three Wheeler – Goods and Passenger, Electric vehicle – Bus, Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler, and Car.