The global electric two-wheeler market is projected to reach USD 70.09 billion by 2030 with an expected CAGR of 7% from 2020 to 2030. China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, and Europe are the largest Electric Two-wheeler market in the world.
The report and Data are based on Electric and ICE drive systems. The following three segments are covered:
- Scooter, and
Electric two-wheelers held a global market share of 20% in 2010, and it is projected to reach 70% by 2030.
Taiwan has increased its Electric Two- two-wheeler sales from 4% in 2015 to 14% in 2022. China’s fleet of electric Two-wheeler sales increased from 40% in 2015 to more than 60% in 2022.
Globally, the Lithium Ion Battery demand will be 115 GWh per year for Electric Two Wheeler and Battery chemistry mix will be dominated by LPF, NMC (9.5.5 & 811).
The Lithium, Nickel, and Cobalt demand for Electric two-wheelers expected to be 66,700 million metric tons per year, 35 million metric tons per year and 8,490 thousand metric tons per year by 2030.
Global Electric Two-Wheeler demand supply by 2030 will be 36.4 TWh which is around 35% of total electricity demand for Electric vehicles excluding China.
Among USA, Japan, Taiwan, Europe, and India have a maximum of Electric Two-Wheeler manufacturers.
Gogoro, Ola, and Ather are some of the top fundraised manufacturers.
The Report cover all major Electric two-wheelers market like China, Europe, Indonesia, Vietnam, North America, the US, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Africa, Pakistan, Philippines, Middle East, and the Rest of the World. Along with the Sales Volume, the fleet data is also part of the report.
The upfront price of an upper range Electric Motorcycle expected to be USD 10,000. Electric Mopeds and Electric Scooters of upper range product range will be around USD 400 and USD 800 by 2030.
The total cost of ownership (TCO) is the most attractive in India compared to China, and Indonesia.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Global Electric Two-Wheeler Market size market size in terms of volume (In units) and value (In USD billion) – 2015 to 2040
- Global ICE Two-Wheeler Market size market size in terms of volume (In units) and value (In USD billion) – 2015 to 2040
- Vehicle Type: E-Moped, E- Scooter, E- Motorcycle
- Government Electric vehicle Policies and its impact analysis
- Mapping Vehicle type to region/Country wise market penetration
- Market Opportunity, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints,
- Battery chemistry mix market share trend and forecast from 2018 to 2030
- Technology Trend Analysis
- Country wise (China, India, Indonesia), TCO Analysis and Comparison – Electric Scooter (65km, 95km, 130km+), ICE min, ICE max & min, and Gasoline Scooter
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Value Proposition deliver by Electric Two Wheeler
- Market Forecast based on:
- Vehicle Type
- Price Group: Economy, Premium, and Sports
- Volt range
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Type
- Vehicle Range (in Km)
- Country and region level:
- Middle East
- South Korea
- Africa, and
- Customer Buying behaviour Analysis
- Customer expectation from Electric Two Wheeler
- Brand perception Analysis of OEMs, and Technology
- Oil Demand by ICE Two Wheeler
- Electricity demand for charging Electric Two Wheeler from 2015 to 2030
- Battery Demand Trend and Forecast – Lithium, Cobalt, and Nickel
- Vehicle type and Segment wise Price trend
- Electric Charging Infrastructure require for Electric Two Wheeler
- Value chain and Ecosystem assessment
- Case study
- Product Attribute – MVP
- OEM Strategy and Business Model Analysis
- Macro Economy Trend and Forecast
- GDP growth
- Rural Vs Urban Population
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis