Hight price of Electric vehicles is one of the key issues for buyers and OEMs. ACG has conducted a study on the Electric Vehicle Pricing Strategy frame which helps OEMs to frame the price of a product with added value. This strategy helps OMEs to justify the EV price and convince the potential buyers. This detailed report comes with a dynamic pricing metric that included a key variable to draw the price.
The report is based on 3 key points – What the customer wants, what is the cost, and competitors’ move. We analyzed how these 3 components intersect and work together to determine optimal EV pricing strategy. The report is available for Electric Car, Electric Truck, Electric Bus, Electric Three-Wheeler, and Electric Two-Wheeler.
The key features of the report:
- Define the customer segment based on EV price and value
- 3 lenses pricing strategy
- What are the important price variables – Brand perception, Quality, Charging infra, Charging time, Demand, Uniqueness, Competition, Market, Customer’s perspective of value, Scarcity, and Availability
- How to do pricing economy calculation
- What is the Product value Drivers, and Non- Product value drivers
- How to measure the customer willingness to pay with multiple options
- Relation between price influencers and price variables – Matrix
- How EV buyers perceive price and value for money
- What will customers be ready to pay more for?
- Choosing a different pricing model for your target segment and price discrimination
- How the value drivers differ by the customer segment
- EV OEMs need to differentiate their product and service offering to maximize value for your target customer segment and price accordingly
- Determining your price elasticity
- Justifying higher prices in a competitive market
- Find the Ways to add value that boosts margins, not costs
- Online Vs Channel sales partner (Dealers) and advantages
- How to apply customer surplus to your business model
- The new definition of the Customer value equation applicable to the EV segment – Technical, Functional, and Emotional
- Draw the Price fences and how it works
- Case Study: How Chinese EV OEMs are targeting customer segments in Europe
The report is available for India, Europe, and the USA