All States and Major cities covered
ACG exclusively released the Bus sales data based on Length of Bus, Different Bus Application, State level, City level and Brand wise Bus Data in one format. Bus length plays an important role to create product Strategy. It also helps to make Business planning, Target segment, Competitor Analysis, Electric Bus planning, Component Manufacturers and other Bus Industry STake holders.
This data is available from FY 2012 to FY 2018 and CY based from 2012 to 2017 and quarterly/ yearly forecast on request.
The following States are covered:
- West Bengal
- Himachal Pradesh
Following Cities are covered:
- Jaipur, Udaipur
- Thirvananthapuram, Kochi
- Nainital /Dehradun
- Ahmedabad, Vadodara
- Dhanbad, Ranchi
- Hyderabad, Kakinada, Vishakapatnam
- Chandigarh, Ludhiana
- Bhopal, Jabalpur
- Mysore, Davangere, Belgaum, Bangalore
- Sholapur, Mumbai, Pune, Vidharbha region
- AC / Non AC Buses in India by state
- In City, Intracity and Intercity split between private ownership and Govt Local State Transport Undertakings (STUs)
- Overall Bus Parc in India: Split between Govt and Private – Stae wise. A number of buses by private operators.
- Across segments daily KM run. i.e. average daily kilometers covered by Intracity buses, intercity buses operated by private operators and Govt Transport Undertakings
- Operating Cost: Per Km Cost, Define the operating cost as per industry i.e. STUs (intercity and intracity), school bus operators, employee transfer
- Aging Data of vehicle parc