ACG published the Indian Automotive Industry Analysis HY1 FY 2020 report. The report covers various Industry factors that are relevant to the Indian Automotive Industry.
The Indian Automotive Industry showed negative growth in all Automobile categories in HY1 FY 2020 compared to HY1 FY 2019.
Sales: HY 1 FY 2020 Indian Automobile Industry registered 17%, Commercial Vehicle 23%, MHCV 36%, LCV 15%, Passenger vehicle 24%, Two Wheeler 16%, and Three Wheeler 7% degrowth.
Production: HY 1 FY 2020 Indian Automobile Industry registered 13%, Commercial Vehicle 27%, MHCV 38%, LCV 19%, Passenger vehicle 16%, Two Wheeler 13%, and Three Wheeler 8% degrowth.
Export: HY 1 FY 2020 Indian Automobile Industry registered 1% growth, Passenger vehicle 4% growth, Two Wheeler 4% growth, Commercial Vehicle 42%, MHCV 53%, LCV 31%, and Three Wheeler 12% degrowth.
In the Passenger Vehicle segment, Hyundai gained 6% market share in HY1 FY 2020 due to its newly launched product position and customer acceptance.
Key highlights of the report:
- Indian Automotive Industry overview
- Sales, Production, and Export volume
- Automotive Segment and Sub-segment Analysis
- Reseason for changing the volume or Segment share
- Macro Economy impact and Automotive Analysis
- OEM detail Analysis along with the business review
- Customer sentiments and buying power
- Analysis Included Passenger vehicles, Truck, Bus, Commercial vehicles, Scooter, Bikes, and Three Wheeler
- New Product launched an impact on sales, market share, and customer response
- 40 OEMs Detail Analysis Trend and Forecast
- Segment-wise Product Strategy
- Next Quarter Industry Outlook
A monthly Automotive Subscription service is also available. Please contact us to get every update on time with Analysis Report and Data.