The Global Tire Market is expected to see some marginal growth in 2017. China is the biggest tire market and dominated by local players.
- Tire Segment Definition: New Tire, Retreading, OEM and replacement market, On road, and Off road uses
- Vehicle Segment: Passenger Car, Truck – Light, Medium and Heavy Duty, Bus, Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler, Construction Equipment, Farm Machines, Industrial Machines and Aircraft
- Types: Premium, Chinese, Indian, and others | Radial and Bias
- Regions covered – Asia-Pacific, Europe & CIS, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa
- Country wise Market Analysis of 47 Countries
- Analysis of Market Trends and Opportunities
- Global Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast – By Value & Volume
- Challenges region wise
- How New Technology is playing role to shape tire Industry
- Product life cycle
- Price range
- Providing Complete Solution Concept and its impact
- Retail sales trend and Forecast
- Brand position and perception
- Global Vehicle Production – Sales and Production
- OEMs Strategy and Competitor Analysis: Dunlop, CEAT, Michelin, Pirelli, MRF, Continental, Bridgestone etc
9 Region: Europe, China, Japan, Korea, Middle East, Africa, North America, South America and South Asia.
47 Countries: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, India, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania , Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Iran, South Africa, Canada, Mexico, United States, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Australia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Thailand, Zambia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Algeria, and Morroco.
Customize report option is also available. We also have Model wise Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Vehicle Global Production and Sales data and Forecast 2023.
The report is available for Premium Subscriber also, If you are not the premium subscriber please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customize Report Option is also available