Clutch Market Strategy Analysis for Automotive by Transmission Type, Clutch Dia, and by Geography – Outlook, and Analysis to 2023
The clutch plate is an important component of the vehicle. ACG released its latest exclusive report on Global Automotive Clutch Market Analysis. It is the key component of power transmission and engine design. Functions of clutches are to disconnect the engine from wheels. We have included Passenger vehicle, Truck, and Bus segment. Asia region is the biggest and growing clutch market in the world. Almost all OEMS are ramping up their production capacity to service this region.The report, global automotive clutch market covers the market by geography into Asia- Pacific, China, Japan, India, North America, South America, Middle East, NAFTA, Europe and Rest of the World. The market is further divided by transmission type ( Automatic Transmission (AT), Automated Manual Transmission (AMT), Manual Transmission (MT), and Continuously Variable Transmission) and by Clutch Dia size (Below 9 inches, 9 inches to 10 inches, 10 inches to 11 inches, and 11 inches and above). On the basis of classification of clutch type, the automotive clutch market is segmented into friction clutch, dog clutch, centrifugal clutch, semi-centrifugal clutch, hydraulic clutch, vacuum clutch and electromagnetic clutch. Market size in terms of volume is provided from 2000 to 2023 in terms of value and units.
Largest Passenger and Commercial Vehicle like India and China focus on increasing production capacity. It is expected that this region will be one of the largest and fastest growing clutch markets in the world. The North American market, on the back of strong demand from the Mexico and USA region, will be the second-fastest growing region after Asia Pacific. The increasing demand in the domestic market will drive the growth of the clutch market in Mexico. Latin America and Russia are facing some difficult market situation.
Global Automotive Market Analysis
- Region wise
- Country wise
- Segment wise
- Passenger vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- GDP and Commercial Vehicle relation
- Urbanization vs. Passenger Car Per 1000 People
- Infrastructure Analysis
Industry Dynamics – Driver and Challenges:
- New Regulation
- Vehicle Production
- Latest technology
- Dual clutch popularity
- Fuel efficiency and Automatic transmission imtegreted vehicles
- Rapid growth of Electric vehicle (Without clutch)
- Consumer buying habits, preference, Clutch Replacement cycles
Market Size: Passenger and Commercial Vehicle Segment
- Regional and country wise Production trend, Segment wise
- Market size is broken down by various segments of PV and CV (LCV, MHCV)
- Report to cover in terms of volume and value by each category/size
- Forecast 2023
- Market dynamics
- OEMs Strategy
- Technology development and market trend
Clutch Market Analysis:
- Market entry strategy and opportunities
- Clutch market size
- Country wise market size and market share in global clutch market
- Global Transmission type analysis
- Top 10 market of clutch market
Automotive Clutch Market, By Clutch Dia Size
- Below 9 Inches Disc
- 9 to 10 Inches Disc
- 10 to 11 Inches Disc
- 11 Inches and Above Disc
By Transmission Type, Global Automotive Clutch Market
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Automated Manual Transmission
- Global Automotive Clutch Market share Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Clutch manufactures strategy Analysis – Technology, New Product introduction, Newmarket entrance, JV with manufacturers and after market
Automotive clutch market by region:
1. Asia :
- Greater China,
- South Korea
3. North Africa
4. South America
5. Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Asia, Europe, North Africa, South America, Middle East, and Africa
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Exedy Corporation
- F.C.C. Co., Ltd.
- Clutch Auto Limited
- Schaeffler AG.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- Valeo S.A.
- NSK Ltd.
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.