Detail report on VECV company – Strategy, Customer, Sales, Production, Export, Pricing, Product, After Sales, and Market Analysis.
VE Commercial Vehicles Limited is a joint-venture between the Eicher Motors Limited (EML) and Volvo Group (Volvo). Eicher Motors is the local player in India and Volvo is the Global leader in Commercial Vehicle segment. This JV came into effect in the year 2008. Both companies identify some common synergies and decided to join hands.
Eicher Truck is still having low market share in Heavy Truck Segment. The Company is also struggling in Tipper and Tractor Trailer segment. Company's entrance into Small Commercial Vehicle segment is also poor.
- VECV company and Organization structure
- Eicher Business Review
- Volvo Business Review
- Segment wise Company Growth Analysis
- Conflict Analysis of VECV – Brand, Product, Operational and Cross-Cultural
- Financial Analysis
- Joint Venture Concept and Synergy
- Customer profile and Expected shift
- SWOT Analysis
- Key Challenges
- Brand Analysis – Brand Perception, Brand Position and Brand Impact on Industry
- Product Analysis: Truck & Bus
- Model-wise TCO Analysis
- Product Life Cycle and Product Age Analysis
- Eicher & Volvo Truck & Bus (Includes Pro Series): Cabin Comfort, Cabin Space, Overall Driver Experience, Suspension experience, Vibration, Gear Shifting experience, Engine, Axle, Price, Discount, Spare parts
- Closest Competitor Product Analysis, Product Position Against Competitors and within group
- Advantages, and Disadvantages Analysis of Eicher & Volvo Product portfolio based on Vehicle Application
- Dealer and Workshop Analysis
- Vehicle Service feedback
- Service Cost Year wise
- Sales, Production and Export Analysis
- Segment and Sub segment-wise Market Share
- Production Plants and Capacity
- Technology Roadmap
- Small/Mini, Light Truck, Medium, and Heavy Truck Segment Analysis
- Bus segment – Application and GVW wise analysis
Customize report option is also available.
To get premium subscription, please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org