Product Strategy Report of Indian Automobile Industry is a special report which would play a key role in creating product planning and strategy in Indian Automobile Industry context.
ACG came up with the Key issue of Automobile Industry with an exclusive analysis of Product Strategy and Portfolio report. There more than 20 parameters are included in this study like Competitor analysis, Product life cycle, Product Age, Product Position, Pricing, Customer segment, market Dynamics, Resales Value, Product life cycle, After Sales and Product support, Technology, Branding, Application and Promotion etc.
If take the Tata Motors as a case study, The Tata Motors name is having everything to be the market leader in India. Its Product planning and Strategy need to be redefined in a new market dynamics.
Following segments are covered:
- Passenger Vehicle, Car, SUV,MUV, Van, Luxury, Premium Sports and others.
- Commercial Vehicle: OEMs and Segments
- Truck: Application, Segment, and OEMs
- Bus: Application and OEMs
- Two Wheeler: Segment and Category
- Three Wheeler: Brands and OEMs
Every Quarter, Updated report is available with latest analysis