Key Highlights of the “Customer Analytics – Electric Vehicle” Report:
- Descriptive Analytics-Exploratory, Description, and Causal Research
- Try to understand the potential buyers of EV
- Level of customer satisfaction and reliability Analytics
- What is a “Customer Satisfaction” and “Customer Delight” for EV?
- Create Customer mind mapping of Electric Vehicle and Charging infrastructure
- Define the customer’s segment based on different relevant parameters
Current user of Electric Vehicle– Application of vehicle, their overall experience for EV, and feedback to improve the experience.
- Survey Geography: Metro Cities, Tier1 and Tier 2 Cities, Towns, and villages (close to the cities)
- How customer preferences are changing towards Electric vehicles?
- How many customers are ready to pay for Electric vehicles – with different combinations of offerings?
- How brand and brand perceptions are influencing buyer’s decisions for every segment?
- What are the 5 top expectations from customers to buy EVs?
- Based on Survey – How customers are comparing EVs with IC vehicles?
- What are the ideal product specs, features, Price, and other attributes of each vehicle
- Best uses or Applications of Electric Vehicle – Electric Two-Wheeler, Electric Car, Electric Bus, Electric Light Commercial vehicle, Electric Three-Wheeler, and Electric Truck
How this survey help companies to make the blueprint for EV Strategy:
- To Create Product Portfolio and Management
- Future Prediction
- Factors that influence or change the demand for your products
- EV Price point for each segment
- Sales Strategy
- Advertising Budget and define the theme
- Entry Strategy
- How to target the segment and its market size
- Competitor insight