Application wise Bus Market in India 2011 to 2023 is exclusive Bus report and database. We even went to sub-segment of City Bus like Chassis or fully built, Rear Engine, Front Engine, and Key Technical Detail etc. It is predicted that the Indian bus market will grow at a CAGR of 10% by the year 2020, owing to its progressing demand, value and luxurious nature. Almost two-thirds of the buses in the Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle section are accounted for by the SRTUs and private fleet operators. In India, there are generally diesel-powered buses owing to its low cost. Although, petrol powered vehicles find huge applications in hilly/cold areas where these vehicles may need a cold start. It is evident that the Diesel bus market in India accounts for a major share of the industry and this segment is particularly expected to grow over a 7.85% CAGR by the year 2019-20.
A percentage of the buses also run on CNG/LPG, and this minority segment is also expected to grow at a mind-blowing rate of 19% CAGR by 2019-20. Another segment that is growing increasingly popular is India's Electric bus market, which is also predicted to grow at a rate of 19% CAGR by 2019-20. On the other hand, the Hybrid bus market in our country can be forecast to grow at a rate of 22% CAGR by 2019-20. These divisions in the bus industry were made based on fuel used. Parallelly, classification can also be made on the basis of comfort as Luxury buses and Non-Luxury buses.
The market is dictated by the Non luxury buses which control a major part of the bus industry. With the increasing per capita income of customers and improved road connectivity, luxury buses are recently growing more popular in terms of market share. However, the segment currently occupying the largest share, namely the Non-Luxury bus market is predicted to grow at a rate of 6% CAGR by 2019-20. On the other hand, the value bus (Budget Bus) market is forecast to grow at a rate of 14% CAGR by 2019-20.
It would be the largest segment. Parallely, the luxury bus market is also expected to show a growth corresponding to an increase in CAGR rate by 15% by the year 2019-20. In the following report, we have discussed the scope of the Indian bus market in the period 2015-2020. The report gives an extensive view of the Indian bus market. It also discusses the compulsion for insisting on the bus industry in India. Growth predictions (in terms of US$) are also discussed in the report up until 2020. Apart from overall growth predictions, the growth of the bus industry fuel-wise and comfort-wise are also analysed in detail up to 2020.
Such a comprehensive report will also include the identification of both growth drivers as well inhibitors of the bus market in India. Apart from this, policies, credit and technical risks which pertain to the bus market are also identified. Additionally, this report focuses on chassis for vehicles carrying more than 13 people in public transport, AC public transport and Non-AC public transport systems. Apart from this, the report has also undertaken the job of identifying a list of countries which export and import public transport, Non AC public transport and AC public transport systems which are designed to carry more than 13 people. Added to this, the following report carries out a panoramic profiling of the top 8 players of the Indian bus market in view of their business strategies, financial performance, predictions and SWOT analysis. The Indian bus market is one of the most competitive industries and this report explains the present landscape of this market. The key associations and government bodies are identified and explained in this report and their roles are designed in-depth in the report. The analysis carried out in the report takes into account political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors (PESTLE). The report analyses Porter's Five Forces. SWOT analysis is carried out on the overall and individual segments of the bus market which focuses on the market's strengths, weaknesses, Opportunities and threats. New players which enter the market need to understand the market and beat the odds. So prior information about the competitors in the market is provided to the incoming players. Future trends and opportunities are analyzed and understood. Strategical advice is provided for the policy makers, manufacturers, end users and investors.
• Detail Analysis of Indian bus market.
• Lengthwise Bus data, size and analysis 7m, 9m, 12m and 12m rear engine
• GVW 5T,7T,9T,12T and 16T
• Application School Bus, Highway STU, Intercity private, Intra city, Staff transfer, Ambulance, Intercity, Airport
• Procurement strategy
• Role and importance of Indian bus industry
• Forecasts for bus market in India up to 2020 (Volume & Worth).
• Detailed information on fuel-wise (Diesel, CNG/LPG, electric & hybrid) growth forecasts for bus market in India up to 2020.
• Comfort-wise (luxury, budget and non-luxury, Non AC) growth forecasts for bus market in India up to 2020 (in US$ billion and number of units).
• Industry drivers for bus market in India.
• Policies related to bus market in India for various sectors.
• Top Export & Import countries.
• Key players in Indian bus market covering their business strategy, financial performance, forecasts and SWOT analysis.
• Competitive landscape in Indian bus market.
• Key industry bodies and associations and their role in Indian bus market.
• This report identifies key government bodies and their role in Indian bus market.
• PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Indian bus market.
• Porter's Five Forces analysis for Indian bus market.
• SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Indian bus market.
• Key challenges & opportunities
• Technology future trends and opportunities for bus market in India.
• Strategic recommendations for policy makers, manufacturers, end users and investors.