5% increase in the domestic and total sales in Jan 2014 and 2015.
Tata Motors registered excellent growth in M&HCV commercial vehicle segment.
In Medium and Heavy commercial vehicles segment, there has been a 38% increase in January 2015 as compared to January 2014.In light commercial vehicles; there is an 18% decline.
The cumulative figures show that there is a 13% increase in Medium and heavy commercial vehicle segment. In Light commercial vehicle, there is a 31% decline.
Tata Motors newly launched cars, Tata Zest and Tata Bolt added in its passenger vehicle portfolio. It has given positive impact on its sales. Its car segment showed 38% growth YTD.
The company's sales from exports were 3,961 nos. in January 2015, grew by 4% compared to 3,824 vehicles in January 2014. The cumulative sales from exports for the fiscal at 40,587 nos., grew marginally by 1%, over last year.
Tata Bolt: Key Specifications and Price range
– Maximum Power: 90 PS at 5000 rpm
- – Construction: Hatchback, 5-door, Monocoque
- – Maximum Torque: 140 Nm at 1500-4000 rpm
- – Transmission: 5-speed Manual
- – Suspension: Front: Independent; lower wishbone; McPherson Strut with anti-roll and coil spring
- – Steering: Type: Electronic Power Assist, Turning Radius: 5.1m
– Kerb Weight: 1095 – 1125 kgs
Pricing : ₹4.44 – 6.99 Lacs
Tata Prima and Tata Xenon:
Tata Prima has launched in Malaysian market with DRB-HICOM Commercial Vehicles (DHCV). Prima 4038.S and Prima 4938.S are the first models for this market. Tata Xenon pick-up will cater to traders, small & medium industries, estate/plantation as well as individuals, in six single & dual cab pick-ups, in six variants.
Read Tata Motors sales analysis of 2014
Our Latest Research Reports of 2015:
– Car Market Intelligence Research Report of India
– Indian Commercial Vehicle Sales and Market Market Intelligence Research Report
To buy detail report please contact to Nidhi.Singh@autobei.com
That has always been a very strong segment for TM. To what do you attribute the light CV decline.?. Have you looked at the Passenger Car market as well?
C.E.O. (Retired) Group Lotus Plc
Norwich, United Kingdom
Tata Motors rocks!
Mechanical Engineer | Masters | 5 yrs experience in Automobile industry |
The trend will continue for the complete 2015
Unit Head ( Operations) at Carnation Auto India Pvt. Ltd.