Indian Heavy Duty Truck – Tipper, Tractor Trailer, Rigid Haulage and Special Application Analysis Report
Indian Heavy Duty Truck Market Analysis is our latest Market Intelligence and Strategy Report.
The Economic Survey 2018 has estimated that the Indian economy will grow by 7-7.5% in 2018-19. It is expected to be the fastest growing economy in the world. The key growth drivers are the rollout of a nationwide Goods and Services Tax (GST) and the post-impact demonetization in November 2016. Oil price is the short-term challenge for expected growth in GDP. It is projected that a $10 per barrel increase in the price of oil cuts growth by 0.2 to 0.3 percent.
E- way bill is also going to change the Indian logistic Industry. It is fully electronic paperless, It give access to faster movement of goods, Reduces time at the check post, Number of trips of trucks has been increased, Reduce operating vehicle cost, and Increase Product lifecycle. With improving infrastructure the speed of the trucks increased from 30 to 40% and higher tonnage truck is in demand which reflects in more productivity of trucks.
OEMs need to innovate products which would match the fleet owners demand and match with their business model along with the introduction of advanced technology. ACG interact with fleet owners regularly to forecast the demand analysis of Trucks, this is exclusive methodology which draws a realistic picture of future Truck Industry.
- Indian Heavy Duty Truck Overview
- OEM Brand wise Sales and Market share
- OEM Critical Strategy and Product Analysis
- Segment wise Sales and Production Outlook
- Model level Truck Sales and Production Forecast
- Engine wise Market size and Market share of OEMs
- OEM presence in Engine power segment bracket
- Market size based on Transmission – Number of Speed & Type of Transmission
- GVW Sub Segment Product and Market Analysis 16.2T, 25T, 31T, 49T and others
- Fleet owners buying plan for trucks
- Popular variants of Models – CBC, FBT, Cowl etc
- Product up gradation Analysis – Tata Signa, PRO, Captain and other Models
- Model-wise Product USP and product pain area
- Model-wise Most suitable Truck Application
- Truck Fleet owner and Driver survey on various issues
- Product platform Analysis and Product Concept
- Network Analysis