ACG has published a new production forecast report on Global Commercial Vehicle. It embraces the actual data since 2001 to 2019 and forecast 2025. After COVID 19, the market is highly believed to move in an unconventional direction.
Deciding factors like technical information on trucks and buses were also included in the forecast. The demand for Medium and heavy commercial vehicle demand seems to decline by 6.5% in 2019.
South America’s MHCV commercial vehicle Production grew by 19%, North America 1% in 2019. But, there is a decline in demand in major markets like Europe, China, India, and North America now. The domestic market condition fails to support the demand for CVs. The largest MHCV market in Asia registered a 9% declined, Europe 9% in Production in 2019.
These data shall help OEMs and Suppliers to design a new blueprint for their business strategy, Manpower hiring, Investment decision, Plant capacity & New plant investment, New business opportunity, Country-specific Product planning, New Production calendar, etc.
Following are the key highlights of the data:
- Country-wise Production Forecast
- Global Commercial Vehicle market size
- Truck and Bus segment
- OEM, Model wise, and GVW
- Technical specs like Engine, Product platform, Fuel type, Engine detail, Production nameplate, Product life cycle, etc
- Product Application
- Continental Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and, North Africa
- OEMs include Daimler, Volvo, Scania, MAN, Daf, Dongfeng, FAW, Paccar, Tata, Ashok Leyland, SinoTruk, Hino, Navistar, Beijing Foton, Kamaz, Iveco, Isuzu, Dayun, Xugong, Hongyan, etc