Market Size, Segment Analysis, and Forecast, Key Drivers, Technology and Product Analysis
Indian Auto Industry showed excellent growth in FY 2018. The Industry is going through some major changes in last 3 years in terms of Technology, Regulation, Customer buying preference, Digital Platform, Electric Vehicle and new product range.
The Industry registered 11 percent CAGR between FY 2009 to FY 2018. Two Wheeler Industry which is having about 80 percent segment share registered highest Compound annual growth of 11.7 percent, Passenger Vehicle (Private & Taxi) 8.7 percent, Commercial Vehicle 9.3 percent, and Three Wheeler segment registered around 6.9 percent between FY 2009 to FY 2018. All segments of Indian Auto showed positive growth in FY 2018.
The life cycle of the product is another aspect which is important specially for Cars and SUV segment.
The PV OEMs need to make rich product portfolio and keep updated on every part of the life cycle. We have analyzed most important Short, Mid and Long-term factors for Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle, Two Wheeler, and Three Wheeler segment.
Export Market: Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle showed de-growth in FY 2018. Foreign OEMs are mainly focusing on the export market like Africa, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, South East Asian countries.Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler and Industry TIV registered growth in FY 2018.
Highlights of the report:
- Indian Automobile Trend and Outlook 2023
- Market size of each segment (By Volume & Value)
- Segment Analysis
- Investment plan and Actual
- OEMs profile, Sales, Production and Export Analysis
- Segment wise Market size and key players
- SWOT Analysis
- Upcoming new products
- Market Drivers of each segment
- OEMs detail strategy Analysis
- Govt policy and regulations and its impact
- Expected changes in Indian Auto Industry
- Brand Analysis and Brand Position
- Product Analysis and Product Position
To get the Table of content and Price of the report, please write the E-mail to Info@autobei.com