Toyota sold 1,5522 units in September 2014 compared to 12,015 units in September 2013, registering 4% growth. In the domestic market Toyota sold 14,052 units in September 2014 as compared to 15,795 units in 2013.
In Q2 FY 15 Toyota sold 38,783 compare to 41,705 during Q2 FY 14.
Mr. Mahesh N Salkar, Vice President Customer Service Group, TKM said, “Festival is best enjoyed when you spread joy and glee. This initiative will further strengthen the bond of trust with our valuable customer and will also elevate customer experience”.
– ‘Toyota Innova Limited Edition 2014 (1500 units)’ has launched for festive season at Price Rs. 12,90,947 to Rs. 13,00,710 (Ex showroom New Delhi). It is available in Bronze Mica Metallic color.Seven & Eight seater in both Euro III & Euro IV engines. New interior and Exterior.
– Toyota has started “Festive Campaign" that will run for the entire festive month of October 2014, will pamper its potential customers with an mixture of gifts or offers. Company is expecting good numbers due to such offers, this campaign “Q Service Festive Celebration”.
This cost will not pass to customers:
– A Lucky Draw every weekend amongst its EM 60 customers.
– Attractive gifts & offers for customers celebrating 3rd year vehicle anniversary.
– Assured gift on TATA green batteries.
– Assured gift on Bridgestone tyres.
– A 35% off on premium interior enrichment and exterior beautification for select customers.
Source: ACG, Toyota