Mahindra & Mahindra registered 6.9% growth in January 2015. Its domestic sales also increased from 37,045 units. Indian Automobile showed positive growth in the first month of 2015.
Outstanding growth by Mahindra tractor export (including CKD kits) by registereing 45% growth in January 2015. Its doemstic sales has impacted negatively. It sold total 14,913 units in January 2015.
Impressive growth by Volvo Eicher in January 2015 by registering 25% growth.
Toyota Sales Overview:
January 2015 brought growth sign to Toyota. It noted 16% growth in the first month of 2015. In Export also its units increased from 1,530 to 1,714 units.
- Multi Utility Vehicle Innova made as the iconic brand completed 10 years in India.
- The one of the most safetest vehicle with two front air bag, New Fortuner 4×4 Automatic. With this front end airbag, Toyota became first manufacture in India to give such features.
- Innova is available in the price range of Rs. 10,51,451 and Rs. 15,80,930 (Ex-showroom Delhi). with 5 different variants in Euro III and Euro IV versions.
- The newly launched Fortuner SUV available in the price range of Rs. 24,17,200 and Rs. 26,49,429 (Ex-showroom Delhi). It is available in 6 variants.
General Motors Sales Overview:
Chevrolet India registered 16% de growth in Janaury 2015. It sold 4,667 units compare to 5,557 units in Janaury 2014.
Hyundai India Sales Overview:
– Hyundai India became official partner of "ICC Cricket World Cup 2015". By having this partnership it is targeting youth to associate with brand and create new campiagn for brand awareness.
– Hyundai India increased its prices from 1st January 2015 in the bracket of 15,000 to 1,27,000 effective from January 01, 2015 depend on the model.s
Ford Car sales:
Ford car sold 9,061 units in domestic and exports in January 2015, compared to 10,634 vehicles in the corresponding month last year.
Ford car India initiated to be host of Jaipur Literature Festival dedictaed for childrens. Ford Indian also taken a very important steps in the field of CSR activities by providing safe drinikng water to remote areas.It also started car sahring concept in Bangalore city.
TVS Sales Overview:
TVS sold 181,516 Two Wheeler units by showing 1.08% growth in current month. Three wheeler also registered 5% growth including export. In total there is a minor growth noted.
Get Exclusive Automotive Industry Research Report at www.acganalysis.com
Source: Autobei, Mahindra, TVS,Toyota, Hyundai