Q2 FY 2017 showed the positive trend in Indian Commercial Market Sales and market dynamics. Fleet owners are also looking for some business expansion. Good monsoon also helpful for this sentiments.
Some buyers are on the mode of wait and watch of market sentiment but overall it is going to give the positive impact on Indian Commercial Vehicle Industry.
Our report content following frame of Study:
1. Commercial vehicle Market overview
2. Market Drivers of Commercial vehicle
3. Quarterly Sales|Production and Export analysis
4. Segment Analysis of
- Goods Vehicles
- Passenger vehicles
5. Competitor Analysis
6. Forecast for Q3 and Q4 FY 2017
7. Company Analysis Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, VECV – Eicher, VECV – Volvo, Scania, MAN, Piaggio, Force Motors, Bajaj, TVS, Atul Auto, AMW,new player Maruti and Mahindra
8. Latest Update of Global and Domestic Market