Indian Automotive Customer Analytics Report covers the latest customer trends, expectations, challenges, Taste, Habits, Preference, Perception, and other key parameters.
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Customer sentiments in 2021
- What is the Costly, Value for money, and economical vehicle for customers?
- Top recommended models and services
- Customer sentiments for “Make in India” brands and, Chinese brands
- Customers Pain points
- Expected Price range to buy a vehicle in 2021
- What are services and other offerings expecting by customers?
- What are the Top key factors which influence customer decision?
- How Digital platform changed the customer mindset and help to make the decision
- Monthly average Kilometer run by the vehicle
- How the vehicle buying process affected by COVID 19
- Key uses and reason to buy the vehicle in 2021
- Customer mood for buying Electric vehicle
- Awareness about Electric vehicle
- Customer spending power
- Customer loyalty relevance Analysis
- Role of Fiannacing vehicle to make the purchase decision
- Specific Product rating matrix survey
The report divided into the following segments:
- Geography – South, North, Center, West, and East India
- Metro, Tier I, Tier II and, Rural India
- Passenger Vehicle – Car, SUV, Luxury, Premium, Budget, and Small Car/SUV.
- Commercial vehicle:
- Truck – Tipper, Rigid Haulage, Mining vehicle, Tractor Trailer, and Special Application
- Bus – School, Tourist, Staff, Intercity, Intracity, Ambulance, STU, and others
- Two Wheeler
- Three Wheeler
- Agricultural Machinery
- Construction Equipment
- Mining Equipment
Advantages of Customer Analytics:
- Sales and Production planning for next year
- New Product Launches Strategy along with price and product position
- Design an effective campaign with low costs
- Help to find a target group of customers for your products and services
- Find out “Customer value”
- Create better products & services for your customers
Please contact us for Customize Survey