December 2014 was good month for Tata Motors, specially for its Medium & Heavy duty Commercial Vehicle Sales.
In December 2014, Tata Motors’ total sales (including exports & Domestic vehicle sales) of commercial (CV) and passenger vehicles (PV) (Cars & MUV/SUV) sold 41,734 vehicles, an growth of 10% over 37,836 vehicles sold in December 2013. Now it would be challenge to maintain 10% growth in January 2015.
Total sales in Commercial Vehicle segment of Tata Motors is almost flat. In M&HCV segment it is continue improving and expected to continue in 2015. LCV segment registered 26% de growth in December 2014. Expecting that this segment will revive by next year.
Year 2014 was fluctuating year for Tata Automotive group, excluding Land Rover and Jaguar. In May 2014, it registered 20% growth compare to its previous month of the same year. We are expecting to introduce some new models in cars and SUV/MUV segment which will support its sales. Tata is having wide after sales network which is one of the most important parameter for automotive Industry.
Tata ZEST has given excellent performance in December 2014. Tata ZEST is having many advance features, positive response from customers.Tata Motors has also run big campaign in last month of the year. Car segment registered 52% growth, Utility vehicle registered 24% de growth but overall performance was 30% growth. Total vehicle sold 12,040 including Utility vehicle and in domestic market, it sold 9,956 vehicle. Once there will be some new product portfolio introduce in its UV segment then we will see some good jump in its UV sales.
Tata Motors M&HCV has sold 88,717 with 10% growth, LCV segment is struggling and registered de growth of 32% with selling of 145,425 vehicle in April to December 2014. Total Vehicle sold 234,142 units compare to 295,319 units in April to December 2013.
Premium car portal: Autobei Consulting Group has launched world first responsive and most attenthic car portal.
To read November Tata Sales Analysis Click here.
– Tata Motors, India's largest Commercial Vehicle manufacturer, entered into Nepal market by launching new next-generation PRIMA heavy commercial vehicles with partnership of Sipradi Trading Private Limited.
– Tata Motors started online bookings for its most awaited model Bolt, it is having excellent features like
– Multi Drive: Available in Sport, City, Eco options
– Advance REVOTRON 1.2 Turbocharged with MPFi Petrol engine variant
– eAdvance safety features like ABS (Bosch), Corner Stability Control and Dual Airbags
– Excellent space and comfort in its segment
– ConnectNext touchscreen infotainment
Buy our Latest Research Reports:
Also Read: November 2014 Car sales Analysis
To buy detail report please contact to Nidhi.Singh@autobei.com
Source: Autobei, Tata Motor