Toyota Cars, sold 12,556 units in domestic market in October 2014 with a de growth of 5%. The company sold 13,162 units in the October 2013. The export units stood at 1,160 units during October 2014. Total sales stood at 13,716 units in October 2014 with decline of 12%.
– Toyota India and its pan India dealer partners has signed an MOU with The Government Polytechnic, Joida, to start distinctive training model for Automotive Service Advisor under the Toyota Technical Education Program (T-TEP).
All New Etios & Etios Liva
– New styling exterior along with new interiors.
– For safety purpose dual SRS airbags are standard fitment
– Now Etios also available in New Pearl White colour.
– The price range of Rs. 5,74,081 and Rs. 7,06,567 for petrol variant ) and Rs. 6,84,081 and Rs. 8,16,567 for diesel variant, ex-showroom Delhi
– Price range of Etios Liva Rs. 4,76,142 and Rs. 6,57,105 (petrol variant ) and Rs. 5,94,642 and Rs. 6,95,460 (diesel variant), ex-showroom Delhi
Ford registered 3% growth in October 2014:
Ford Company recorded 3%% growth in sales during the month of October 2014, with total sales of 15,395 units in the month of October 2014 against 14,935 units recorded in the month of October 2013.
General Motors India registered 45% de growth:
Chevrolet India recorded 45% de growth in sales during the month of October 2014, with total sales of 4,263 units in the month of October 2014 against 7,715 units recorded in the month of October 2013.
– In China, Shanghai GM’s (JV company) domestic sales increased by 5.6 percent to 140,357 units during October 2014 and SAIC-GM-Wuling sold 149,528 vehicles in China with growth of 4.1 percent. FAW-GM sold 1,486 vehicles.
– GM Q3 results – Net Income of $1.4 Billion
Source: ACG, GM, Ford India, Toyota