- Best ever performance in new car market in 2015 after fourth consecutive year of growth, touched 2.6 million units
- Ford is the market leader in car segment, market is dominated by German OEMs
- Commercial vehicle segment registrations reach all-time high in 2015, with 423,894 units – up 16.7% on 2014, Truck segment contributed by 25.5% with 52,064 units
- Ford is market leader in LCV segment and DAF, Mercedes and Scania are top players in heavy segment.
- Bus and coach market closes 2015 with 22.8% rise to 9,025 units – the best performance in seven years, Alexander Dennis, Volvo and WRIGHTBUS are top three OEMs in 2015
UK Car Market Brand wise sales:
Top three players lost minor market share in 2015 compare to 2014.
Buses and Coaches Sales 2015:
WrightBus and Mercedes increased its sales in almost doublt in 2015.
Commercial vehicle Sales Analysis:
UK LCV Segment sales 2015:
Ford and VW group is the market leader in LCV segment.
3 to 6 Ton segment CV:
Ford, Fiat and Mercedes are the market leader in this segment.
Heavy commercial Vehicle segment, >6t:
DAF is the market leader with 26% and Mercedes and Scania are top OEMs players in heavy segment.