Tata Sold 41,720 units of Commercial and Passenger vehicles in November 2014, there is a minor growth of 2% registered by the company.
In export also there is 17% growth with sale of 4,293 units compare to 3,671 units in November 2013. Tata Motors, Market leader in Domestic market in commercial vehicle performance is almost flat with 1% growth.
The company’s sales of commercial vehicles in November 2014 in the domestic market were 25,406. 5% decline compared to 26,816 vehicles sold in November last year. M&HCV segment continuous showing positive sales trend, however LCV segment is still struggling due to local market sentiments and dynamics. LCV was major segment for Tata Motors, Tata ACE and Tata 407 are the leading products in this segment.
New Product launch in Small Commercial vehicle segment
– Tata Motors showcase new products for its Municipal range at Municipalika 2014. It is available in two variants one is ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV Waste Segregation and second is Super ACE Suction Machine BS III. Both are fully built vehicle and ideal solution for waste management.
Key Features of the Tata ACE Hopper Tipper BS IV – Waste Segregation
Fully- built (FB) vehcile. Also called Mini Garbage Tipper available in BS III & BS IV in order to sale in Metro and other cities as per applicable guideline of emission norms
– Expected better Operating Economics & low Maintenance cost
– High Torque Vehicle- Suitable for hilly terrains
– To Prevent Corrosion it comes with Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) Treated solution
– Best solution for Door-to-Door Garbage Collection & Through Narrow Lanes, Small turning radius make it accessible in small roads
– Waste can be Directly unload into a Garbage Compactor
Key Features of the Super ACE Suction Machine BS III
– It is also available in Fully- built Mini Suction Machine available with BS III norms
– Can work for door-to-door sewage cleaning, also through narrow lanes
– High pressure suction operation for a depth of upto 25 feet & diameter upto 75 mm – cleans the thickest sludge
– Suitable for hilly terrains, supported by better Gradeability of 39%
– Easy for maintenance and better operating economy
Tata Motors completed 60 years of truck manufacturing in Jamshedpur, rolling-out a truck every 5 minutes. Assemble all kind of trucks of more than 200 models
Tata Motors reported consolidated revenues (net of excise) of Rs.60,564 crores for the quarter ended September 30, 2014, a growth of 6.5% over Rs.56,867crores compare to the same quarter of the last year
Source: ACG, Tata Motors