To build up an organic growth between two firms or industries or organisation the system of STRATEGIC ALLIANCE has come under play which allows two or more organisations to work over a single objective with an allowed agreement to support each other for the cause.
This system proves useful for cost analysis management whenever a company is making its move to enter into a new market. The main motive behind this strategy is to increase the competitive positioning in the markets where customers get attracted to new ideas.
To implement strategic alliance into action the company must possess:
• Developing a friendly relation among both the organisation and sharing information between partners.
• Allowing an agreement to share work and resources at equal levels.
• Share their business vision and agree upon it while bringing it into action.
• Examine and sign up with partners who can bring great advantage for the firm or organisation.
• To explore there ventures into new market.
• To reduce project cycle time.
• To bring up competitive scenario into the market among organisation.
• Share partnership with best valued customers and partners who prove beneficial to the company.
• Reduce the total cost and effort put up.
• Improve quality work analysis.
• Explore new ideas in research and development technology..
ACG help to find local partner, First screening, Due diligence, Form of agreement, Establish business in specific country, Negotiation and prepare win-win situation, Competitor information, Forecast and Intercultural training